Clippings of your published press releases are great to show potential clients that you’re “for real”. It shows, not only, that you have the capability to turn-over properties but also market yourself successfully. But if you’ve never written or submitted a press release, starting can be confusing.
1) Start by gathering PR contacts. Your local newspaper, real estate publication, CCIM and other real estate related magazines will have a website. Search the website for contact information of editors within your desired section. Most of the time, there will be an email address provided. If there is no information, call the office number and ask to whom you submit press releases. Writers like getting information directly from sources, so it’s unlikely they’ll turn you away.
2) Setup an email list. Make a contact for each one of the editors and add them to your address book. Organize your PR contacts into a separate list. You’ll want to keep everyone together to avoid hunting down individual names for every monthly or bi-weekly email.
3) Writing your first press release. Press releases for commercial real estate offices usually announce new agents or closed listings. There’s no need to make your writing fluffy or try to “sex it up”. You’re trying to get mentioned in a business publication, so keep it simple.
New agent announcements come first (they are almost always published) followed by your sales and leases. Be sure to order them so your biggest sale/lease shows first. Bold the transaction value so the editor can scan it easily. Simply state the transaction value, the buyer/seller or leaser/lessee. If your clients want to remain anonymous state that it was a private sale/lease. You can also add the square footage, building type and any other details you think are interesting. Some editors enjoy photos so be sure to attach a building or agent photo.
4) Submitting a press release. I suggest you Blind Copy your PR list. Some editors may not publish your accomplishments if they feel someone else may beat them to publish. Different publication release dates may have editors skipping your announcement if a name on that list publishes sooner than he does.
Subject line is important. I suggest you do something like, “Adams CRE closes $1.2 M Sale” Highlight your company (or agent name) with your highest transaction value. Using the same “Adams CRE Weekly Press Release” may have editors automatically hitting the delete button.
5) Watch and wait. Every time a new publication comes out, check to see if your announcement made the cut. Adding multiple press releases to your “brag book” is a great way to show potential clients how involved you are in the industry.
Source URL: Read More
The public content above was dynamically discovered – by graded relevancy to this site’s keyword domain name. Such discovery was by systematic attempts to filter for “Creative Commons“ re-use licensing and/or by Press Release distributions. “Source URL” states the content’s owner and/or publisher. When possible, this site references the content above to generate its value-add, the dynamic sentimental analysis below, which allows us to research global sentiments across a multitude of topics related to this site’s specific keyword domain name. Additionally, when possible, this site references the content above to provide on-demand (multilingual) translations and/or to power its “Read Article to Me” feature, which reads the content aloud to visitors. Where applicable, this site also auto-generates a “References” section, which appends the content above by listing all mentioned links. Views expressed in the content above are solely those of the author(s). We do not endorse, offer to sell, promote, recommend, or, otherwise, make any statement about the content above. We reference the content above for your “reading” entertainment purposes only. Review “DMCA & Terms”, at the bottom of this site, for terms of your access and use as well as for applicable DMCA take-down request.
Acquire this Domain
You can acquire this site’s domain name! We have nurtured its online marketing value by systematically curating this site by the domain’s relevant keywords. Explore our content network – you can advertise on each or rent vs. buy the domain. [email protected] | Skype: TLDtraders | +1 (475) BUY-NAME (289 – 6263). Thousands search by this site’s exact keyword domain name! Most are sent here because search engines often love the keyword. This domain can be your 24/7 lead generator! If you own it, you could capture a large amount of online traffic for your niche. Stop wasting money on ads. Instead, buy this domain to gain a long-term marketing asset. If you can’t afford to buy then you can rent the domain.
We are Internet Investors, Developers, and Franchisers – operating a content network of several thousand sites while federating 100+ eCommerce and SaaS startups. With our proprietary “inverted incubation” model, we leverage a portfolio of $100M in valued domains to impact online trends, traffic, and transactions. We use robotic process automation, machine learning, and other proprietary approaches to power our content network. Contact us to learn how we can help you with your online marketing and/or site maintenance.